Consultant (m/w/d) for Mergers & Acquisitions
Are you looking for a new, exciting role in the M & A sector? Are you a team player with a high level of customer focus? Apply today to intelligentis, and complement an ambitious team of consultants and M&A experts.
- Consultancy Team – Become a member of a highly motivated team of consultants, and help our customers through the different phases of their company‘s divestiture.
- Creative solutions – intelligentis stands for creative approaches and solutions in the management of business sales. Together we find custom solutions that satisfy our customers.
- Extensive practical experience – Immerse yourself in the world of corporate divestitures. Support and lead consultancy teams and individual projects. Find the best solution for our clients through the use of your practical experience, combined with best-practice approaches.
- Efficient network maintenance – Expand our networks and contribute to sustainable and lasting customer relationships.
- Successful completion of an economics/business degree at the Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. level
- Several years of professional experience in consulting or advisory level functions in an M & A environment.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Professional appearance and a high level of customer orientation
- Structured and methodical approach
- Good knowledge of English
- Flexibility and mobility