Project Manager for Mergers & Acquisitions
Are you looking for a new, exciting role in the M&A sector? Are you a team player with a high level of customer focus? Apply today to intelligentis, and complement an ambitious team of consultants and M&A experts.
- Extensive Practical Experience – your duties will include the creation, analysis, and evaluation of business cases. You will also conduct company analyses, paired with simulated calculations and company evaluations.
- Customer communication – execute commercial negotiations in the context of outsourcing deals and M & A transactions.
- Project Management – lead a team of experienced and ambitious consultants. Manage and support your colleagues in the efficient and performance-based achievement of targets.
- Efficient network maintenance – Expand our networks and contribute to sustainable and lasting customer relationships.
- Successful completion of an economics/business degree at the Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. level
- Several years of professional experience in consulting or advisory level functions in an M & A environment.
- Extensive expert knowledge of project management
- Excellent know-how in the areas of financial modeling, business valuation, and contract law
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Professional appearance and a high level of customer orientation
- Structured and methodical approach
- Good knowledge of English